Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Successful Red Tape Movement- thanks to all






Today, is a great day when whole world is seriously thinking about how to cut carbon emissions by 10% in the year 2010. Today is Global Work Party and 10:10:10 Campaign. I also participated in this through RED TAPE MOVEMENT which was organized at District Hospital Road and in Company Garden in Etawah. Photos of the movement can be seen at Flickr. In Australia the same movement has been organized by Ms. Ilona Slany McGavock; personal thanks and Appreciation to you Ilona and Rosie[ your daughter]. I am thanking to all my Facebook friends who supported my Group and Cause, "Red Tape Movement", as well as to those who supported me on 350.org. I thanks and appreciate to Dr. Rajeev Chauhan [ Secretary General, Society for Conservation of Nature, Etawah ] and Mr. Sanjay Saxena [ President, Swami Vivekanand Sewa Sansthan, Etawah ] for supporting me and making the event successful. I am also thankful to Dr. Ajai Mishra [Vikas Udhyog Samiti], Mr. Vivek Ranjan Gupta, Mr. Nirmal Singh, Mr. Anil Singh, Mr. Vineet Chauhan, Mr. Dharam Pal Chauhan, Mr. Ashutosh Dixit and Md. Altaf for their support. Most important, i am personally thankful to my Chief Guest Mr. Anwar Warsi, District Youth Coordinator, Nehru Yuva Kendra, Etawah. Photos from Australia are on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment